- A clever box which transforms into a chitting tray for starting off your seed potatoes on the windowsill.
- 4 Rocket seed potatoes
- 3 Regional variety potatoes (so you can compare varieties)
- 2 Hado bags for growing them on outside
- Labels to identify your varieties
- 2 Sheets of stickers
- An Information leaflet with instructions, facts, activities, experiments and projects to try.
Jay had great fun last summer rummaging around in the soil for those muddy treasures… and to take part in the whole process from seed to plate is a valuable thing for us all. Don’t you think? You don’t even need a garden as the bags themselves don’t take up much room.
The website also has resources, a photo gallery, competitions for the heaviest crop and links to lots of other useful related websites.
The instructions state to begin chitting by the end of February, so if you’d like to take part I’d recommend you register for your kit soon.